LONG-TERM CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS AS THE KEY TO TOMORROW’S SUCCESS
When radical changes turn the rules of the market upside down and your entrepreneurial gut instinct sometimes misleads, a consistent alignment of corporate actions and your customers’ needs is the best guide.
Active Customer Experience Management leads to tangible and measurable benefits:
It has been proven that loyal customers buy more frequently and regularly as a result of their positive experiences. Satisfied existing customers are open to trying something new.
In addition, campaign evaluations show that maintaining relationships with satisfied, existing customers is much cheaper than acquiring new customers, as they recommend the company to others more frequently and may become multipliers.
Internal evaluations of customer data across the customer life cycle can provide information about developing new target groups.
The satisfaction of prospects and customers is the link between today’s competitiveness and the future viability of your company.
Tips for holistic Customer Experience Management in your company:
- Become an integral part of your customers’ lives by meeting as many of their needs as possible over their entire customer life cycle.
- Change perspective – consider your customers’ environments to understand which barriers they must overcome, both today and in the future, and align your company accordingly.
- Enable your employees to see through your customers’ eyes – whether in marketing, sales, service, IT, accounts, or other departments.
- Promote and anchor the basic setting in your corporate culture of wanting to deliver a convincing customer experience.
- Think through the “customer journey” up to your value creation partners and orchestrate the common product and services ecosystem.
GP+S SERVICES: HOLISTICALLY IMPLEMENTING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
Together with you we will take your customers’ perspective and find out what their expectations and needs are. We will work on strategies, actions and pilots in order to define how you can sustainably improve and actively control the customer experience along your entire service provision and over the customer life cycle.
When realizing a convincing and consistent customer experience, employees play a decisive role. This is why enabling and participation are very important to our projects.