STRENGTHEN YOUR PORTFOLIO RANGE
AND TAP NEW SOURCES OF INCOME
Using data intelligently in the form of innovative services or business models will strengthen your portfolio range. This will increase your customers loyalty and tap additional sources of income, reducing your dependence on conventional business models.
We summarize all types of data-based business models under the term “data business”. This includes both data-based services, which you can use to upgrade your existing products, and completely new approaches to business that enable direct monetization of data.
GP+S Consulting has successfully accompanied companies in developing data-based business models. We contribute impulses and cross-sector best practices, have proven methodologies and combine business and technology expertise through a strong network.
The following questions have to be answered when tackling the topic of data business:
- Which data is suitable for data business? Which type of internal data? But possibly also which data generated by your customers or partners?
- Which real customer needs do exist for data-based services or business models?
- Which capabilities does your organization need to be able to realize data business? Which capabilities do you already have and which do you have to develop?
- How can you develop a common target vision and actions for a data business across different departments and areas of responsibility?
- How can you integrate data business in your existing business and how will data business become part of your corporate strategy?
WE SUPPORT AND RELIEVE YOU
WHEN DEVELOPING DATA BUSINESS
Starting from your database and an analysis of the market environment, together with you we will develop data products in an iterative process that will involve your target customers at an early stage. A company-wide data strategy will set the target vision for the entire organization and ensure a synchronized implementation of all actions.
GP+S Consulting has successfully accompanied companies in developing data-based business models.
The example projects selected here give an overview of the various tasks and solution paths and show the results achieved.