A cloud-based contact center solution provider was planning to introduce a new integrated multichannel solution. Using a web-based interface, customers can individually compile and configure the required solution modules, which cover the entire process chain from contact entry, through contact processing, to contact follow-up (routing, voice portals, etc.). In preparation for the go-to-market, the task was to develop the plan for market development and to support the sales and commercial management with the right tools to successfully market the new cloud solution.
- Conduct of an in-depth market analysis to prepare the go-to-market with focus on different aspects and stakeholders
- Competitor analysis (desk research and mystery bid solicitation).
- Analysis of the partner landscape (expert interviews)
- Analysis of customer requirements and validation of the solution concept (qualitative and quantitative surveys)
- Development of a market size estimation model for contact center solutions based on collected primary and secondary data, which allows modeling by target customer type, size class, deployment, and solution building blocks
- Development of the market development plan: segment development strategy, positioning, marketing mix, marketing action plan
- Development of a target customer database as a basis for sales and marketing activities (including lead generation)
- Design and creation of a regular market monitor for a structured market overview for product management, sales, and marketing: quarterly review of identified sources for relevant information on market, competition, customers, trends
- Use of the analysis results for the conception and implementation of further sales tools:
- Sales Guide: with elevator pitch, argumentation aids and background information
- Sales presentations for the customer dialogue
- Whitepapers, webinars & trade show presentations
- Offer template & calculation tool: for the structured, uniform and customer-friendly creation of offers
- Sound information basis for marketing the cloud solution and for further product development (e.g., which features are essential, which pricing models are preferred, which customer segments have a particular affinity, which contact channels need to be covered).
- Integrated and coordinated planning of all measures for the market launch in order to ensure an optimal marketing launch
- Clear alignment of market development activities with the requirements of the target customer segments
- (Continuous) market transparency for Commercial Management & Sales
- User-oriented and pragmatic set of sales tools for lead processing and offer generation