As part of the in-house development and implementation of a modular offer system, an energy company required support in structuring the development services in a cross-functional team.
- Introduction / consolidation of agile working methods in the cross-functional project team
- Development of a basis for prioritizing user stories from a development perspective
- Supporting the team in organizing and moderating Scrum events
- Recognition and elimination of obstacles within and outside the teams as well as at interfaces
- Reflection of agile procedures and derivation of improvement measures
- Processual support of the team as moderator & coach
- Successful optimization of agile collaboration and creation of commitment in the heterogeneous team.
- Improvement of communication and interaction of the Scrum team with adjacent teams and other interfaces
- Increase in efficiency and effectiveness of development performance