The telecommunication subsidiary of a public utility sought support in a large FTTX expansion project (14 project areas, 2,000 km civil engineering route). Network planning is done externally by a planning office, but needs to be reviewed and optimized for the passive and active network.
- Responsible planning of the network expansion FTTX active/passive, in the backbone and access network area.
- Preparation of the bill of quantities and control of the external planning service providers
- Design, approval and execution planning
- Process documentation and optimization
- Subproject accounting
- Optimized network planning for several expansion areas